LG Revolution Vs910 Manual User Guide Settings - LG Revolution VS910 manual or user guide for Verizon has been revealed and might download directly at lg official web site. The LG Revolution VS910 manual comes in PDF format with file size is 2.18 MB, 239 pages and support in English. For viewed the LG Revolution VS910 user guide you’ll be able to exploitation Free PDF software package like Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader otherwise you may using your browser like google Chrome.
Some data within the LG Revolution VS910 owner manual like learn phone basic operations guide, tutorial a way to install the battery and microSD Card, phone on / off guide, setting up phone, setting up your Google account, exploitation home screen, text input strategies and open and switch the applications. Then concerning a way to exploitation menus, managing notiﬁcations, lock phone screen guide, customizing the house screen, exploitation contacts, network setting, a way to create your device a 4G mobile hotspot, microSD card settings, a way to use backup assistant, electronic communication settings, exploitation applications like camera for taking picture, tutorial download and install applications, listen music, play video and more.
LG Revolution VS910 has specifications and features such as:
- Applied Android 2.2 (Froyo) operating system
- Supported by MSM8655 +L2000 Chipset,
- It has 4.3” WVGA, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixel resolution, 16.7M
- Available 8 GB internal memory and support up to 8 GB Micro SD
- Also available 512 MB RAM
- Powered by 1500mAh Li-ion battery capacitiy
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro USB (2.0 High Speed), Bluetooth, 3G/4G mobile hotspot, A-GPS(only CDMA)
Download the LG Revolution VS910 manual user guide and Settings here.