Nokia Asha 300 Manual User Guide – Nokia Asha 300 is portable that supported by a 1GHz processor and applied Symbian Series 40 as operating system or platform. This phones equipped with 5 Megapixel Camera with 4X Zoom for taking photograph.The Nokia Asha 300 price in India: Approx 5,000 ~ 6,000/- INR. Congratulations if had bought the Nokia Asha 300. On the phone after all several applications and options you would like to do. For it, as a reference or tips remember to browse the manual or user guide PDF of Nokia Asha three hundred. As owner or smart user of this phones, try and browse fastidiously step by step from the Nokia Asha 300 manual as a result of once your Nokia Asha three hundred has operated properly and in keeping with the procedure, then this may be helpful to the sturdiness of your cell phones. If there square measure obstacles or issues along with your phones, because the resolution ideally before contacting nokia service center, browse all necessary instruction that square measure within the Nokia Asha 300 owner manual.
however if you lose with the Nokia Asha 300 user manual, you’ll be able to download it directly nokia.com official web site. As info for you, once we tend to browse the Nokia Asha 300 Manual, there square measure some necessary info like in operation phone guide or learn phone basic operations, Keys and components, tutorial Insert the SIM card and battery, Insert a memory card, Lock the keys and screen, Use your phone while not a SIM card, individualize your home screen,connecting guide like victimization bluetooth and wi-fi settings, victimization applications like Browse the online, Take an image, Record a video, download a game or application, Lock your phone, Install Nokia Ovi Suite on your laptop, Nokia Ovi Player, phone settings guide like Update phone software package victimization your phone, Restore original settings, Update phone software package victimization your laptop, and more. For info regarding the Nokia Asha 300 specs or full specification, you’ll be able to browse below once table of content for the Nokia Asha 300 review.
Table of contents for the Nokia Asha 300 manual such as:
- Get started
- Switch it on
- Write text
- Mail and chat
- Pictures and videos
- Music and audio
- Time management
- Games and applications
- Phone management
- Protect your phone
- Nokia services
- Protect the environment
- Product and safety information
- Copyright and other notices
Nokia Asha 300 specs / specification and features include:
- Dimensions: 112.8 x 49.5 x 12.7 mm
- Networks: Quadband WCDMA850/900/1900 networks
- Boosted by a 1GHz processor
- Runnign on the Symbian Series 40 operating system
- It has a 2.4” QVGA resistive touch display (262k color, 240 x 320 pixels resolution),
- Available up to 140 MB internal memory storage and support for up to 32GB MicroSD memory card
- Connectivity:fast internet connection powered by 3G & HSPA, Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR, micro-USB connector,
- Equipped 5 MP camera with video recording
- Other specs: Nokia Messaging with push email and IM, Stereo FM radio with RDS, 3.5 mm AV connector,
- MP3 Player
- Angry Birds Lite games Preloaded
- Powered by 1110 mAh Nokia BL-4U battery
Restore original settings
If your phone is not working properly, you can reset some settings to their original values.
- End all calls and connections.
- Select Menu > Settings and Rest. fact. sett. > Settings only.
- Enter the security code.
This does not affect documents or files stored on your phone. After restoring the original settings, your phone switches off and then on again. This may take longer than usual.
Download free pdf manual from nokia.com here:
Nokia Asha 300 Manual (English | 1.44 MB | 56 pages)